If you're looking for a simple way to log and track your XF workouts (WODs), myWOD is your app! Keep track of your records, and seamlessly share your accomplishments on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, or via Email. myWOD gives you the ability to log your max weight achievements, as well as pull daily WODs directly from www.crossfit.com, or your favorite box/gym's feed. If that isn't enough, you can also create your own custom WODs and save them for future use!
All of this with a calendar view, graph view, and a search function that makes tracking workouts a breeze along with the ability to back up your WODs and other data makes myWOD THE app for logging your XF workouts.
◦ Share your completed WODs on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare or via Email.
◦ Search feature and calendar for easy tracking of past WODs.
◦ Add custom movements and track max weight achievements.
◦ Graphing to see your progress over time.
◦ Over 150+ preloaded common WODs, updated remotely -- so you'll always have the most up-to-date list of WODs!
◦ Create your own custom WODs for future use.
◦ Add your gyms RSS/ATOM feed and access your daily WODs directly. Add unlimited number of feeds.
◦ Standard timer, lap timer, countdown timer, interval timer, and fully programmable Tabata timer.
◦ Within timers, keep track of reps by tapping screen and then import score to completed WOD.
◦ iPod music access within timers.
◦ Imperial and Metric settings.
◦ Several data back-up options including Dropbox.
◦ Sync data between devices via Bluetooth, Dropbox, or iCloud.
◦ Large collection of how-to videos, covering many basic and advanced movements.
◦ Weight percentage charts and calculator.
◦ Traveling? The find a gym feature locates XF gyms in your area and provides addresses, phone numbers, and websites.